Chicken Enchilada Baked Soft Tacos
These quick and easy Chicken Enchilada Baked Soft Tacos are perfect for any night of the week! Plus, they're packed with all your favorite Mexican flavors!
Servings 8 people
- 6-8 Old El Paso Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place soft taco shells into dish, standing up, ready to be filled.
Place chicken into a medium mixing bowl and stir in enchilada sauce and green chilies. Stir to combine. Spoon chicken filling into soft taco shells and top with shredded cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and melted. Remove and serve warm.