The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata
The Ultimate Breakfast Frittata is perfect for weekends and celebrations! It's easy to make and packed with all of your favorite breakfast ingredients.
Servings 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced cooked potatoes
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 cup cooked ground sausage
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 12 Eggland's Best Eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and place 12 inch cast iron skillet over medium heat.
Place oil into hot skillet and add potatoes and onions. Cook and stir for 5 minutes then add sausage, bacon and tomatoes, stirring to combine.
Place eggs into a large mixing bowl, whisk to beat eggs and add salt and pepper. Carefully pour eggs into skillet. With rubber spatula, pull in edges to start cooking eggs slightly. When about 3/4 cooked, still some runny, top with cheese and parsley. Place in oven to finish cooking, about 10 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove, cut into slices and serve warm.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 278mg | Sodium: 704mg | Potassium: 322mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 564IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 3mg