Quinoa Party Salad
This Quinoa Party Salad is perfect for serving a crowd. It's a quick and easy side or appetizer recipe that's packed with your favorite salad ingredients!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 15 servings
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup fresh chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup roasted salted pistachios
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet mild red peppers
- 2 cups quartered English Cucumbers
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 4 cups loosely packed Arugula leaves
To prepare vinaigrette, place olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper into a small mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined. Set aside.
To prepare quinoa salad, place cooked, cooled quinoa into a large mixing bowl. Add half of dressing, stirring to combine. Add green onion, olives, pistachios, peppers, cucumbers, Feta Cheese and Parmesan Cheese. Gently toss to combine. Slowly pour in remaining dressing, stirring to combine. Take a spoon to taste, add kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper as needed. Store in an airtight container, chilled in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
To serve, place a bed of arugula onto a large serving tray. Top with quinoa salad. Serve chilled.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 474mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 15.3mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1.7mg