The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe
Have you ever wondered what The Best Chocolate Cake Recipe is? Well, I've found it. This rich and decadent chocolate oreo bundt cake will drive you wild!
Servings 12 servings
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk whole or 2%
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 3.4 ounce package instant vanilla or chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce I use Hershey's
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup melted chocolate I use Ghirardelli melts
- 1 cup crushed Oreo Cookies to garnish on top
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray bundt cake pan generously with cooking spray.
Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl, stir to combine until well combined. Transfer to bundt pan, spreading evenly. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until baked through. Remove and let cool completely before flipping over.
Dust with powdered sugar and cut into slices. Another serving option is top cake with melted chocolate then garnish with crushed Oreos as in first photo.
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 434mg | Potassium: 201mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 2.3mg