Mexican Style Lasagna
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet Old El Paso Original Taco Seasoning
- Two 15 ounce cans Old El Paso Refried Beans
- 4 ounce can Old El Paso chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 cups mild prepared salsa divided
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 8 Old El Paso taco size flour tortillas cut in half (you'll use 15 halves)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantr
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef to hot skillet. Cook and crumble until browned. Stir in taco seasoning until well combined. Transfer to a large bowl.
Place beans, green chilies and 3/4 cup salsa into a large bowl, stirring until well combined.
Place rice and 3/4 cup salsa into large bowl, stirring until well combined. Top with chopped fresh cilantro and cut into squares and serve warm.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 821mg | Potassium: 433mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 665IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 260mg | Iron: 2.8mg