Cheesy Beef Enchilada Casserole
This Cheesy Beef Enchilada Casserole makes the perfect flavor-packed weeknight dinner! It's the most amazing comfort food recipe that's super easy to make.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 10 servings
- 3 cups dry short grain white rice
- 15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes with chilies mild version
- 4 ounce can Old El Paso Diced Green Chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound cooked ground beef lightly seasoned
- 10 ounce can Old El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish lightly with cooking spray. Cook rice according to package directions then place in a large bowl.
To rice bowl, add black beans, green chilies, diced tomatoes, salt, cumin and pepper. Stir to combine then transfer to 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Top evenly with cooked ground beef then pour enchilada sauce evenly over beef. Top with shredded cheese then bake for 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 798mg | Potassium: 429mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Vitamin C: 5.7mg | Calcium: 198mg | Iron: 3.2mg