Chicken Taco Rigatoni Bake
This Chicken Taco Rigatoni Bake is the perfect quick fix dinner that everyone loves. With great flavors and simple ingredients, you'll love making this yummy recipe!
Servings 8 people
- 1 pound dry rigatoni pasta
- two 10 ounce cans diced tomatoes with chilies mild
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 packet Old El Paso Chicken Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups shredded cheddar and mozzarella mixed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook pasta according to package direction, drain and transfer back to pot. Add diced tomatoes, chicken, taco seasoning and cilantro. Mix to combine. Transfer half to baking dish. Top with a layer of cheese then layer with remaining pasta. Top with the rest of the cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and hot. Remove and serve warm.
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 384mg | Potassium: 240mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 685IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 422mg | Iron: 1.4mg