Chicken Enchilada Baked Nacho Bites
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup Old El Paso Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso Green diced chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
Place shredded chicken, enchilada sauce and green chilies into a medium bowl, stir to combine.
Place tortilla chips onto baking dish. Spoon chicken mixture over chips and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted. Remove and top with chopped cilantro leaves.
Place nachos onto serving plate and serve warm.
Calories: 22kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 4mg | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 0.1mg