Pumpkin Spice Scotcharoos
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1 cup broken pieces of chocolate toffee bars
- 1 ounce white chocolate melted
Generously spray 11×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in large pan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until sugar is dissolved and the mixture just begins to boil around the edges. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter, butterscotch chips and teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; mixing until well combined. Add cereals and peanuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan; pat into place.
Drizzle with white chocolate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set chocolate. Cut into bars.
Calories: 337kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 192mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1.1mg