Cheesy BLT Egg Bites
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
- 12 large eggs
- 2.1 ounce box Smithfield Ready To Eat Bacon Applewood Smoked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1//2 cup fresh baby arugula leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green onion finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce such as Cholula
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 12 cup muffin tin lightly with cooking spray.
Cook bacon according to package directions, until crisped. Crumble into small pieces and place into small bowl.
Place eggs into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until combined. Add cooked bacon, tomatoes, chopped arugula, cheese, green onion, salt, hot sauce and pepper. Whisk gently until ingredients are combined. Use a 1/3 cup to pour egg mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are set. Remove and let sit for 3-5 minutes before transferring to serving plates. Serve warm by themselves or with your favorite salsa and a side of fruit.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 228mg | Potassium: 114mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 385IU | Vitamin C: 3.7mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg