Restaurant Style Homemade Guacamole
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted Anaheim Chile pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted Pasilla pepper
- 4 large ripe avocados, split, pitted and removed from skin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat oven’s broiler. Place split peppers, membranes removed onto a piece of foil. Place in oven and let cook until skin is blackened. Remove and wrap completely in foil. After 5 minutes, carefully remove blackened skin and chop.
Place avocados in large bowl. Add salt, pepper, lime juice, smoked paprika, cilantro and chopped roasted peppers. With a spoon, stir and mash until you reach the consistency of your liking. Serve right away with chips.
Calories: 20kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 10.2mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.2mg