Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 9 minutes
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla Jello Pudding Mix about 1/2 of 3.4 oz box
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silpat liner.
Cream butter and sugar in stand mixer for 1 minute then add egg and vanilla beating until combined. Add flour, pudding mix, cream of tartar and salt, mixing on low until combined.
Place sugar and pumpkin pie spice into a medium bowl, stirring to combine. Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls, roll in pumpkin pie sugar mix then place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring.
Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg