Skillet Nachos with Spicy Salsa Verde Chicken
- 6 cups tortilla chips or enough to fill your skillet
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 2-3 tablespoons Green Pepper Cholula
- 1 cup black beans from can drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place tortilla chips into a 9 inch cast iron skillet.
Place chicken, salsa verde and Cholula into a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until hot. Spoon evenly over tortilla chips then layer with black beans and cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and hot. Serve warm.
Calories: 761kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 968mg | Potassium: 430mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 495IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 479mg | Iron: 4mg