Pancetta Brown Butter Gnocchi Recipe
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 16 ounces gnocchi I used Delallo
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces diced pancetta
- 1/2 cup sweet peas I used canned and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Melt butter in small saucepan until bubbly and browned. Takes about 5-10 minutes.
Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Generally only takes 3-4 minutes in boiling water. Drain and set aside.
Add oil to large saucepan over medium heat. When hot, add diced pancetta. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes, until browned. Add cooked gnocchi, browned butter, sweet peas, salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 5 minutes then serve.
Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 720mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 489IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 4mg