Ultimate Thanksgiving Creamed Corn Recipe
This easy and delicious Creamed Corn Recipe is the ultimate Thanksgiving side dish! It's a simple, healthy dish that's perfect for every occasion.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 5 servings
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked crumbled bacon
Melt butter into a 3 quart skillet over medium heat. Add corn, salt, pepper and cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese is melted. Stir in almond milk, roasted red peppers and bacon, stirring to combine. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes until hot. Add additional milk to thin if needed.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1155mg | Potassium: 392mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 725IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 1mg