Roasted Brussels Sprouts
These Roasted Brussels Sprouts are the perfect side for any main dish and great for Holidays!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound brussel sprouts halved
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2-3 tablespoons gorgonzola
Heat oil in large 3 quart skillet over medium heat. Add brussel sprouts and season with salt and pepper. Let cook without stirring for 3 minutes. Close with lid and let cook for 5-7 minutes. Remove lid, and stir in garlic. Brussels sprouts should be browned. Stir in almonds, and gorgonzola cheese. Serve warm.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 278mg | Potassium: 340mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 606IU | Vitamin C: 65mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1mg