Vegetable Spaghetti with Garlic Olive Oil
This flavorful Vegetable Spaghetti with Garlic Olive Oil makes the perfect meatless meal any night of the week! It's a delicious, healthy and beautiful dish.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 pound Whole Grain Spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely diced white onion
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 2 cups yellow squash
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups sliced white mushrooms
- 3 cups baby spinach chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced thyme
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onions, zucchini, yellow squash, bell peppers, garlic, mushrooms and spinach until softened, about 5 minutes. Place cooked spaghetti noodles back into large pot. Stir in vegetables. Season with salt and pepper, stirring.
Heat olive oil into a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in garlic and fresh thyme. Stir and cook for 3 minutes, until hot. Pour over spaghetti and vegetables, stirring. Serve warm.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 599mg | Potassium: 483mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1946IU | Vitamin C: 94mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg