Cheesy Bean and Chicken Tacos
These easy Cheesy Bean and Chicken Tacos are perfect for busy taco lovers. Loaded with chicken, beans, salsa, cheese, and more mouth-watering ingredients!
Servings 6 servings
- 15 ounce can Old El Paso Black Bean Refried Beans
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 teaspoons Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup prepared mild salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce or spinach leaves
- 6 sprigs fresh cilantro
Place your refried beans into a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring to soften. When hot, place a spoonful of beans into the bottom of 6 taco shells.
Place cooked chicken, taco seasoning, lime juice and salsa into a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir to combine. When hot, spoon chicken into taco shells over the bean layer.
Top chicken with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and place tacos under oven's broiler for just a couple minutest to melt cheese. Remove, garnish with shredded lettuce and cilantro sprigs.
Makes 6 Servings
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 856mg | Potassium: 292mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 800IU | Vitamin C: 2.8mg | Calcium: 313mg | Iron: 2.1mg