Mexican Breakfast Frittata
This Mexican Breakfast Frittata is the perfect way to start your day! Flavored with taco seasoning, bell peppers, cheddar cheese and more, this frittata is super tasty.
Servings 4 servings
- 8 large eggs
- 4 ounces Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 teaspoon Old El Paso Original Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper yellow, orange, red
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Place eggs into a large mixing bowl and add chopped green chilies and taco seasoning. Whisk to combine.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and saute bell peppers and onion until slightly softened. Reduce heat slightly and cook eggs until about 1/2 cooked through, pulling in sided towards center. Top with cheese and parsley. Bake under oven's broiler for 3-6 minutes, until centers are set.
Remove and let cool for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve warm.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 350mg | Sodium: 356mg | Potassium: 197mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1295IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 207mg | Iron: 2mg