Peppermint Patty Stuffed Cookies
These rich, chocolatey cookies are hiding a secret—peppermint patties baked into the center!
Servings 12 servings
- 1 roll 16.5 oz Pillsbury Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Heavy whipping cream
- 24 York minis dark chocolate peppermint patties from 8 oz package
- 3/4 cup chocolate frosting from 16-0z container
- 1/3 cup hard peppermint candies crushed (about 14 candies)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and place cookie dough into a large bowl breaking up with a spoon. Add cocoa powder, flour and heavy cream, stirring to combine.
Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough into your hands and place a peppermint patty on top. Scoop another tablespoon of dough on top of peppermint patty. Form dough around peppermint patty so that dough is completely covering the chocolate. Place onto a baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until baked through. Remove and let cool completely.
When cooled, spread a thin layer of frosting over tops of cookies then sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 66g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1.4mg