Chocolate Candy Cane Crunch Cookies
These Chocolate Candy Cane Crunch Cookies make the perfect holiday cookies for your family and friends! It's the best mint chocolate cookies recipe you'll find!
Servings 24 cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder I used Hershey's 100% Dark Chocolate, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed candy cane pieces
- 1/2 cup melted white chocolate
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat the butter and sugars until well combined. Add peppermint extract, eggs and vanilla mixing to combine. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, mixing to combine. Stir in chocolate chips and candy cane pieces.
With medium cookie scoop, place dough 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until baked through. Let cool for 15 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Drizzle white chocolate over each cookie if desired.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 0.8mg