10 Minute Homemade Pasta Sauce
My Homemade Pasta Sauce recipe is just what you need for quick and simple weeknight dinners! It's a super easy and delicious recipe that's finished in 10 minutes!
Servings 28 ounces
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced white onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fine dried basil
Heat oil in medium/large pan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic for 2 minutes, until softened. Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and basil. Simmer util ready to serve. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for 1 week or freeze as desired.
Calories: 15kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 89mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.4mg