Spinach Dip Mini Bread Bowls
- 13.3 oz roll of refrigerated french bread loaf I used Pillsbury
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Cups baby spinach coarsely chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic minced
- 3 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup light sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 10 regular muffin cups with non stick cooking spray. Unroll package of french bread loaf and slice into 10 equal size slices, about 1 inch thick. Press each slice into about a 3 inch round, I did this by pressing in between my hands. Press into the bottom and up sides of the muffin cup. Set aside.
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir spinach until wilted, about 3 minutes then add garlic, cook and stir for another minute then turn heat off.
Place cream cheese, sour cream, cooked spinach and garlic, smoked paprika, garlic salt, salt and pepper into a medium bowl. Mix until well combined. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dip into each of the centers of bread bowls. Top evenly with shredded cheese and bake for 15-17 minutes until just turning brown on edges. Remove and let cool for 3-5 minutes before removing from oven.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 315mg | Potassium: 69mg | Vitamin A: 750IU | Vitamin C: 1.8mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 0.2mg