Homemade Supreme Pizza
This Homemade Supreme Pizza is such a fun weeknight dinner that can get the whole family involved. This tasty pizza recipe is packed with amazing meats and veggies!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 cup warm water 110 degrees F
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked crumbled and browned sausage
- 1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1/2 cup quartered sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped white mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and line pizza pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
Place warm water, yeast and sugar into mixer bowl. Have the dough hook attachment on. Mix gently and let nearly double in size, about 5 minutes. With mixer on low add flour, olive oil, salt and garlic salt. Scrape sides of bowl and let knead for 5 minutes until dough is cleaning sides of bowl. Add sprinkles of additional flour if it's not. Remove dough with floured hands and transfer to a floured countertop. Fold dough over itself a couple times then form into a round. Place onto pizza pan and press into a 12 inch round, larger for a more thin crust. Spoon sauce over dough leaving 1 inch around edges. Top with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella then layer with sausage, bell peppers, onions, zucchini, mushrooms and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake for about 15 minutes, until crust is cooked through. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing into wedges. Serve with a salad if desired.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 827mg | Potassium: 278mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 415IU | Vitamin C: 16.5mg | Calcium: 230mg | Iron: 2.3mg