Chocolate Dipped Butterfinger Cookies
My Chocolate Dipped Butterfinger Cookies are show-stopping treats that taste incredible. Half of the cookie is dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with more Butterfinger pieces. Heaven!
Servings 36 cookies
- 2 sticks softened butter unsalted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3.4 ounce box vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups crushed Butterfingers
- 1 cup melted chocolate I used Ghirardelli melts
- 1 cup melted white chocolate I used Ghirardelli melts
- 1 cup crushed Butterfingers for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Cream butter and sugars until well combined, stir in eggs and vanilla mixing until well combined. Stir in flour, pudding mix, salt, baking soda and Butterfingers. Stir until dough forms.
Using cookie scoop, place dough onto cookie sheet, 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool completely. Dip half of each cookie into chocolate then sprinkle with crushed Butterfingers. Let chocolate set up and serve room temperature.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 73mg | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.6mg