Chocolate Covered Cookie Peanut Butter Milkshake
This Cookie Peanut Butter Milkshake Recipe is over the top, delicious, and so fun to share with your favorite person! Bring on the Crazy Milkshakes!
Servings 4 people
- 1 cup prepared white frosting for outside of milkshake glass
- 30 mini chocolate chip cookies for outside of milkshake glass
- 6 cups chocolate chip vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup coarsely crushed crunchy chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cream filled chocolate cookies
- 2 tablespoons Hershey’s Simply 5 Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup whipped cream for top of milkshake
- 4 tablespoons Hershey’s Simply 5 Syrup for drizzling tops of milkshakes
Frost top part of milkshake glass with white frosting then arrange chocolate chip cookies over top. Turn upside down and refrigerate to set cookies on frosting.
Place ice cream, milk, peanut butter, cookies and Hershey’s Simply 5 Syrup into a mixing bowl. With spoon, stir to combine and transfer to milkshake glasses. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and chocolate sauce if desired. Place cream filled chocolate cookies onto a skewer to place in milkshake for another garnish if desired.
Calories: 1493kcal | Carbohydrates: 196g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 71g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 858mg | Potassium: 883mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 140g | Vitamin A: 985IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 322mg | Iron: 5.7mg