Garlic Toasted Spaghetti
- 1 package Old El Paso Mini Soft Tortilla Taco Boats
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 pound spaghetti cooked and drained
- 1 cup prepared pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded or grated or shaved parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and line medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place mini boats onto baking sheet. Brush all sides with melted butter then sprinkle lightly with garlic salt. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven.
While boats are baking, place spaghetti noodles and sauce into a medium mixing bowl. With kitchen tongs, place noodles into baked boats filled to the top then top with parmesan cheese. Serve warm.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 369mg | Potassium: 113mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 0.6mg