Strawberry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cups instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup freezer dried strawberries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat liner.
Cream butter and sugars in stand mixer or by hand in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla mixing well. Slowly add flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt, strawberries and chocolate chunks, stirring until dough forms.
Scoop dough with a medium cookie scoop onto baking sheet placing 1 inch apart. Bake for 12 minutes, or until baked through. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring.
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 87mg | Potassium: 35mg | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.6mg