Creamy Chicken Pesto Pizza Bagels
- 4 whole Thomas Breads Mini Bagels split
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 6 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast cubed
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place split bagels cut side up onto baking sheet.
Place softened cream cheese and pesto into a medium bowl, mix until well combined. Spread evenly over bagels. Top with cubed chicken and shredded cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and hot. Remove and serve warm.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 393mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 605IU | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 0.8mg