Garlic Lime Taco Grilled Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 pound Chicken drumsticks 4-5 pieces
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 packet Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat.
Place chicken, lime juice, garlic, taco seasoning and olive oil into a large zip top bag. Close bag and massage chicken to combine all ingredients.
Place chicken drumsticks onto hot grill and cook 4-5 minutes each side, until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and serve warm.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 80mg | Potassium: 158mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 3.6mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.4mg