Brown Butter Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars
- 2 sticks butter salted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 10.5 ounce bag mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped and quartered
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate chunks
- 12 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped and quartered
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Place butter into a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Swirl until melted and let butter brown. Once browned transfer to a large mixing bowl. Let cool for 15 minutes.
Add sugars to brown butter and stir to combine. Stir in eggs and vanilla until combined. Slowly add flour, baking soda, salt and mini chocolate chips. Stir until dough forms and carefully stir in quartered peanut butter cups. Leave 12 mini cups for topping after baked. Transfer dough to a parchment lined 9 x 13 inch baking dish, pressing even. Bake for 30-35 minutes until baked through. Immediately top with chocolate chunks and 12 quartered peanut butter cups. Let cool for 30 minutes then cut into squares and serve.
Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 347mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 47g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1.9mg