Salsa Verde Ranch Style Beef Chili
This Salsa Verde Ranch Style Beef Chili is the perfect hearty meal to make for a crowd! There are so many amazing flavors in this super simple chili recipe.
Servings 8 Servings
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 quartered zucchini
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 can white beans drained
- 10 oz mild diced tomatoes & chili peppers 1 can Rotel
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups prepared salsa verde
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup fresh minced cilantro
Place oil into a large dutch oven, 3-5 quart size over medium heat. When hot, add onions and zucchini, cook for 8-10 minutes until softened.
Add garlic and cook for an additional minute. Add beef, salt and pepper. Stir and cook until browned, about 10 minutes.
Add beans, tomatoes, salsa, ranch seasoning, chicken broth, cumin, chili powder and cilantro. Stir to combine and reduce heat to low. Simmer until ready to serve.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 712mg | Potassium: 525mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 740IU | Vitamin C: 11.9mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 3.1mg