Chocolate Mint Snickerdoodle Recipe
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil or 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla Jello Pudding Mix about 1/2 of 3.4 oz box
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silpat liner.
Cream butter and sugar in stand mixer for 1 minute then add egg, vanilla and mint beating until combined. Add flour, pudding mix, cream of tartar and salt, mixing on low until combined.
Place sugar cocoa powder and cinnamon into a medium bowl, stirring to combine. Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls, roll in cocoa sugar mix then place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring.
Calories: 54kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg