Homemade No Churn Peaches and Cream Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 large white flesh peaches diced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1/2 of 14 ounce can)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 sheets graham crackers coarsely crushed
Place peaches, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon into a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir for 5 minutes, until peaches are softened and fragrant. Remove from heat.
Place sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine. Gently fold in whipped cream in batches until smooth and combined.
Gently fold in peaches and graham crackers to combine. Transfer to temperature proof container and cover tightly. Freeze overnight, until ice cream is firm. Serve as desired.
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 201mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 757IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 1mg