Greek Style Cucumber Pasta Salad
This healthy pasta salad is loaded with fresh flavors and crunchy cucumbers!
Servings 12 servings
- 2 large Hot House Cucumbers quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 cups dry pasta of choice cooked to al dente
- 15 ounce can garbanzo beans drained
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry’s Garlic Salt
- Creamy Feta Yogurt Dressing
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon Lawry’s Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place cucumbers, cooked pasta, garbanzo beans, olives, Feta, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Stir to combine.
To prepare dressing, place yogurt, buttermilk, Feta, shallots, olive oil, dill, thyme, garlic salt and black pepper into a blender. Blend until smooth and combined. Pour over salad then stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 545mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 138IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 1mg