Skinny Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
You'll be surprised how tasty this Skinny Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad is! It tastes just like the real deal lathered in mayonnaise and it's much healthier!
Servings 8 servings
- Two 12.5 oz cans chunk chicken breast
- 1 cup nonfat or lowfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 cup about 4 stalks chopped celery
- 1/2 cup quartered then chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved grapes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Combine chicken, greek yogurt, honey, mustard, dill relish, and chia seed into large bowl. Mix together until chicken is shredded.
Add and mix in, chopped cucumber, celery, and grapes.
Add garlic salt to taste.
Squeeze lemon, add salt and pepper into chicken salad and combine.
When making a sandwich, salad, or wrap, sprinkle grape nuts over the top for a crunch.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 217mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg