M and M Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies
These M and M Chocolate Pumpkin
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks
- 10 ounce bag Pumpkin Spice M and M’s
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, cream your butter and sugars until well combined. Add the egg, vanilla and pumpkin, mixing to combine. Add the flour, cocoa powder, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Mix until dough starts coming together. Stir in chocolate chunks.
With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart. Press cookies down to about 1/2 inch. Top with 4 Pumpkin Spice M and M’s. Bake for 11-13 minutes until baked through. Let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 836IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg