Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Mac
This Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Mac is packed with flavor and always a hit with the whole family!
Servings 12 servings
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 diced Anaheim Pepper
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- Three 15 ounce cans white beans
- 64 ounces reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 ounce package Ranch seasoning mix
- 3 limes juiced
- 1/4 cup ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups small dry pasta
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado diced
Heat oil in a large dutch oven over medium heat. Saute onions and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in Anaheim peppers, zucchini, green bell peppers, chicken and beans. Saute for 10 minutes, stirring often.
Transfer to a large crock pot over high heat. Add broth, Ranch seasoning, lime juice, cumin, garlic salt, salt, pepper and pasta. Close lid and let cook for 2 hours on high. Reduce heat to low or warm. Right before serving stir in cilantro and top each individual bowl with diced avocado.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 423mg | Potassium: 359mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 154IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg