Corn Bacon Berry Summer Salad
This Summer Salad Recipe is colorful and so delicious! Just what you need for summer entertaining.
- 8 cups fresh arugula leaves
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 ears corn grilled/charred then kernels removed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup glazed pecans
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a large salad bowl, layer the arugula leaves, strawberries, blueberries, charred corn, feta cheese and glazed pecans.
To prepare dressing, place olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper into a mason jar. Close with lid and shake for a minute, or until emulsified.
Drizzle desired amount of dressing over salad and serve.
Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 1039mg | Potassium: 483mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 1142IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 2mg