Bacon Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
My Bacon Cheesy Mashed Potatoes are the perfect homemade mashed potatoes any night of the week!
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup warm milk I used skim
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt I use Lawry’s
- 1 teaspoon dry Ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese divid
Boil cubed potatoes for 10-15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and place into the bowl of a stand mixer.
Add your butter, milk, garlic salt, pepper, Ranch seasoning and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Mix until just combined. Transfer potatoes to a large dutch oven or pot over medium heat. Top with remaining shredded cheese and close lid to melt cheese for 3-5 minutes. Remove lid and serve with crumbled bacon on top.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 354mg | Potassium: 652mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 262IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 206mg | Iron: 1mg