This colorful Rainbow Hummus plate makes the perfect healthy snack for any time of day! It's also a fantastic dish for parties and gatherings!
Servings 5 servings
- 10 oz Sabra roasted pine nuts hummus 1 package
- 1/2 cup cucumbers thinly sliced & quartered
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 1/4 cup capers divided
- 10 squares white cheddar divided
- 10 artisan crackers divided
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot sticks thin
Place your hummus into the center of your serving plate. One one side layer the cucumbers, then sun dried tomatoes. Arrange the cheese, crackers and bread on that side as well. On the other side layer the olives and carrot sicks then arrange the cheese, crackers and bread.
Enjoy with family and friends.
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 712mg | Potassium: 608mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1268IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 4mg