Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cookies
These Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cookies are a chocolate lovers dream! Packed with Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars....a total win!
- 2 sticks salted butter softened
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder I use Hershey's Dark
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Fudge Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups chocolate chunks or chips I use Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Block and chop it myself
- 2 XL Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars broken into rectangles
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Place butter, brown sugar and sugar into a large mixing bowl or stand mixer. Beat until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla mixing well. Add flour, cocoa powder, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, slowly mix until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips or chunks and Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars. Scoop 1/3 cup size dough, roll into balls and place onto baking sheets 2 inches apart. I do 2 per row with 6 balls per sheet. Bake for 10 minutes and remove for soft gooey cookies. Bake for 12-14 minutes for more firm cookies. Let cool completely before transferring to cooling rack.
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 211mg | Potassium: 142mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 26IU | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 2mg