Churro Shake Disneyland Copycat Recipe
This Churro Shake Disneyland Copycat Recipe, is spot on to the one you can get at Disney California Adventure Park's Schmoozies! One of my all time favorites! Enjoy!
- 6 cups good quality vanilla ice cream I used Tillamook
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix it's ok if you don't have this, but it makes it VERY good
- 1 1/2 cups milk I used 2%
- 1/4 cup vanilla frosting or marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch "Churros" Cereal
- Churro Toffee Recipe linked in post
Red and White striped Straws (optional)
Prepare Homemade Churro Toffee in advance. See blog post for a recipe link to my homemade churro toffee.
Place ice cream into a large blender. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, pudding mix and milk. Blend on high until well combined.
With an onset spatula, spread frosting or marshmallow cream onto top 1 inch of clear plastic cup. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and press onto frosted rim. Pour shake into two cups, add whipped cream on top. Garnish with Churro Cereal pieces and place a piece of homemade churro toffee on side.
Calories: 583kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 331mg | Potassium: 412mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 79g | Vitamin A: 834IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 407mg | Iron: 1mg