Giant Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie
My Giant Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie is the PERFECT giant chocolate chip cookie. Gift it to a friend or enjoy yourself!
- 2 tablespoons salted butter softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 7 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons toffee bits
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place butter and sugars into a medium bowl and stir until well combined. Add beaten egg and vanilla stirring until well combined. Add flour, baking soda, salt. Stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, toffee bits and butterscotch chips. Using a large cookie or ice cream scoop, place dough onto center of baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden around edges. Let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before removing. Serve room temperature or warm.
Calories: 601kcal | Carbohydrates: 94g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 714mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 70g | Vitamin A: 667IU | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 2mg