The BEST Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
These low carb, keto friendly chocolate chip cookies are so good it's hard to even tell they're a healthy cookie! Enjoy one of our favorites!
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 6 tablespoons Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener with Erythritol Classic
- 6 tablespoons Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener with Erythritol Golden
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups super-fine Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup Lily's Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Lily's Sugar Free White Chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place butter into a large heat proof mixing bowl and microwave until melted, in 30 second intervals. When melted, stir in both sugar substitutes, stirring until well combined. Stir in egg and vanilla, beating well until combined. Add almond flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Stir until dough forms and gently stir in chips. Using a medium sized cookie scoop, scoop dough onto baking sheet placing 1 inch apart from each other. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until edges just start to turn golden. Remove from oven and use a plastic knife to form warm cookies into perfect rounds if needed. I do this to all of my cookies when they come out of the oven as needed. Let cool and serve room temperature.
Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 144mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 192IU | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg