Loaded Keto Bread In A Mug
This Loaded Keto Bread In A Mug is packed with flavor and cooked right in your favorite mug! Takes seconds to prepare and minutes to make.
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1/3 cup super fine almond flour I use Bob's Red Mill
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cooked crumbled bacon pieces
- 1 tablespoon diced green chilies
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
Place butter into bottom of mug of choice and microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Add almond flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, egg, cheese, cream, bacon, green chilies and green onion. Stir to combine. Take a paper towel and clean edges and microwave for 2 minutes and 30-45 seconds. Remove mug from microwave and let cool for 2 minutes before removing. Use a knife to loosen edges if needed and carefully flip onto a cutting board. Use a sharp knife and gently cut bread in half. Enjoy plain, with butter or use as bread for a sandwich!
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 333mg | Potassium: 131mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 519IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 156mg | Iron: 1mg