Sweet Peanut Butter and Creamy Jelly Pretzel-wiches
Cute little PB&J Pretzel sandwiches make a perfect, satisfying after-school snack
Servings 12 sandwiches
- 1/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 oz completely softened cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon strawberry jam or preserves
- 24 square butter pretzels (Snyder’s)
In a small bowl mix the peanut butter and powdered sugar until well combined.
Mix the cream cheese and jam in a separate bowl until combined.
Place about 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on 12 pretzels and about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture on 12 pretzels then close little pretzel-wiches and serve.
Can be refrigerated for a few hours until ready to serve.
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 66mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 63IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg