Keto Pumpkin Blondies Recipe
These Keto Pumpkin Blondies are low carb, low sugar and absolutely delicious!
8x8 inch baking pan
- 1 cup super fine almond flour I use Bob's Red Mill
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute Lakanta Monkfruit Sweetener with Erythritol
- 1/3 cup granulated brown sugar substitute Lakanta Monkfruit Sweetener with Erythritol
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup creamy Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 cup sugar free white chocolate chips such as Lilly brand or Choc Zero
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
Place almond flour, sugar substitutes, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
Place pumpkin puree, peanut butter, egg and almond extract in a medium mixing bowl, stirring until well combined. add to dry ingredients almond with white chips/chunks, stirring until dough forms.
Transfer dough to parchment lined baking dish, spreading evenly. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until center is baked through. Check with toothpick before removing. Top hot blondies with dark chocolate chunks. Let cool completely then cut into squares and serve.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 60mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1604IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg