Pumpkin Cookies and Cream Cookies
These Pumpkin Cookies and Cream Cookies are everything you want in a pumpkin cookie! Soft, sweet and packed with Oreo pieces.
- 2 sticks salted butter softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup dark or light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin such as Libby's
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 15 whole Oreo Cookies crumbled into small pieces
- 30-36 whole Oreo cookies to press into hot baked cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Place butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl and beat until well combined, a good 2 minutes. Stir in eggs and vanilla, mixing until well combined. Add pumpkin stirring to combine. Add flour, pudding mix, salt, and baking soda. Stir until dough forms then stir in crumbled Oreo cookies. Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop dough onto prepared cookie sheet placing 1 inch apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until baked through. Remove from oven and immediately press a whole Oreo Cookie on top of each cookie. Let cookies cool completely before serving.
Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 543IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 2mg