BBQ Ranch Chicken and Cheddar Pizza Roll Ups
These BBQ Ranch Chicken and Cheddar Pizza Roll Ups are the best homemade pizza rolls ever! This kid-friendly dish is made with BBQ chicken, ranch dressing, cilantro and smoked cheddar cheese.
- 1 roll Pillsbury pizza dough in can or another pizza dough of choice
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 2 cups prepared shredded BBQ chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 1/2 cups shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- ranch dressing for dipping
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Open can of dough and press into rectangle. Spread or drizzle ranch dressing evenly over dough, then top with evenly with chicken, cilantro and cheddar cheese.
Starting at the long end, roll the dough into a log shape. Using a sharp knife, cut 1 inch pieces and place onto a greased baking sheet.
Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with a side of ranch dressing for dipping.
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 482mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 521IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 319mg | Iron: 1mg